ROBOCAT 02 II DUO / π JUDGEMENT DAYS _XxX_TURBO_XxX_ EDITION DX
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Here is the original description featured on the OUYA store page:
ROBOCAT 02 II DUO / PI JUDGEMENT DAYS _XxX_TURBO_XxX_ EDITION DX is a tough-as-nails twinstick shooter platformer with randomly generated elements! Walk on and around walls to take cover from enemies! Experiment with different combinations of weapons, ammunition, and upgrades! Form MURDER-STREAKS to obtain extra lives! CAEHT!
This BRAND MEW expanded version of ROBOCAT 02 II DUO / PI JUDGEMENT DAYS can only be found on OUYA!
- CAEHT-PAIGN MODE: Featuring seven randomly generated levels (with NEW and IMPROVED designs), five UPDATED puzzle-based boss battles (including a NEW final boss), and a NEW ending that explains EVERYTHING!
- NEW: ETERNA-CAEHT MODE: An endless arcade mode!
- Local 2-player CO-OP!
- Over FIFTY different items and TWENTY different enemy types, each with their own unlockable BIO!
- NEW! THIRTY different unlockable hats!
- NEW! Online Leaderboards!
- NEW! Custom controls!
- An original soundtrack! (Made almost entirely out of MIDI instruments!)
- Includes a port of ROBOCAT: RERVENGUREANCE, the clone that started it all!
NOTICE: The Windows executable is a nearly 1:1 port of the OUYA version, circa 2015, that I luckily had the forethought to export to Windows.
The original project folder has been lost to the sands of time, and as such I am unable to make further changes (I'm not complaining), such as bug fixes and optimizations for PC.
That being said, here is where you may encounter issues:
- Windowed mode may not work as expected.
- Online leaderboards are disabled.
- Button prompts are OUYA flavored.
- Mouse & keyboard works, but you must have 2 controllers for co-op.
- If prompted to press the (u), or system button, press "M" on the keyboard.
In addition, the OUYA apk included here may not work on other devices and you may run into DRM issues when attempting to play on an OUYA.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.